Children can bring a piece of fruit each day for break time. Nursery, Reception Year 1 & 2 are provided with fruit.
Staff encourage all children to eat a full and healthy lunch each day during their 20min sitting.
- Menus & allergen lists can be found on the link below
- Hot Meals can be paid for via SchoolComms (available from September 2023)
- Pupil Premium children are entitled to a free hot meal
- Children in Reception, Year 1 & Year 2 are entitled to a free hot meal
To find about more about hot meals, go to our 'Hot Meals' page via the link below
Packed Lunches should be healthy:
- No foods containing nuts (including chocolate spread & peanut butter)
- No chocolate, other than biscuit based chocolate snacks
- No sweets or high sugar foods
- All children should have a packed lunch drink.
- Left overs will be returned home in the lunch box so parents can see how much has been eaten