Never miss important notifications, latest news and diary dates. Stay updated by downloading TheSchoolApp
The school app is free to download and works with iPhones and Android phones.
Benefits of the app for Parents and Carers.
- The app is secure; you set up a PIN/ Touch ID to access on your phone
- The app is powered by our school website (Primary Site) which means that when you download it, you will have a single place to receive and access important messages along with calendar events, newsletters, latest news and all information pages within the school website.
- Messages appear in your inbox in the condition that they left school; you will receive secure individual and group messages as well as whole school notices .
- You will know messages are from school & they won’t get lost in your junk box
- We can be certain that you have received the message
There are two app levels:
- Anyone can download the app and view the public inform that we share on our website (the two are linked)
- To receive information and messages specific to your child/year/class, you need to have a password protected log in. This can only be set up via an invitation from the school
How to set up the App
- Download the app as a guest user by visiting your app store and searching for TheSchoolApp
- Ask the school office to send you a text invite
- Wait for the text invite, needed to receive messages (You need this to access messages about your child)
To keep you fully update, it is important that we have the most up-to-date parent/guardian contact details and emergency contacts for your child. We get this from your initial school application form. If any information changes throughout the school year, please notify us immediately.
Will I still receive emails?
Yes, sometimes. Not everyone has the app yet, so we tend to send email as well.
Additional family members
Anyone can set themselves up as a guest & view public info on the app which is already publicised on our website. Please let the school office know if you would like additional people set up on your child’s account, they will also receive messages about your child.
Please contact the school office if you need any further information about this service.